Terms & Conditions
* A £30 (non refundable) deposit must be paid to secure all bookings. Until the deposit, Booking Form and signed Contract are returned your date is still available for another person to book.
Dates are held for 7 days after the issue of booking paperwork and will then be released if a booking has not been confirmed.
* The outstanding balance must be paid in full along with any set-up/delivery charges no later than 4 weeks prior to your booked date, failure to do so may result in your booking being cancelled without further notice.
* Any items lost, broken or damaged will result in an invoice being sent to re-coup for any damage made.
All goods/items are the respnsability of the person making the booking. We expect all items to be returned in good condition so we can clean them and they are suitable for the next booking.
Spoilt/damaged chair covers will be charged at £5.00 each, sashes at £2.00 each, and table linen at £10.00. Centre piece damage starts from £20.00 each, other items will be invoiced accordingly.
Please make sure all your bridal party/guests are aware that the items are hired as any loss, damage or breakages are your responsibility.
* If for what ever reason you cancel your order, a refund will be issued minus the £30.00 booking deposit.
Please note any dates cancelled with less than 8 weeks left until their booked date will lose all monies paid.
* Please ensure all goods are returned in the boxes they arrived in.
*Chair covers and sashes are not to be used outside.
Please inform us if your venue is a marquee so we can be aware if the flooring is suitable or not.
Any chair covers and sashes found to be used outside risk extra charges for repair and excess cleaning.
* Any goods which have had a drink spilt on them or are wet need to be thoroughly dried out prior to being parcelled back up in their boxes.
Any goods found to have mildew/mould due to being sent back or left wet/damp will be charged excess cleaning fees or charged the replacement value of the damaged item.
* As the person making the booking it is your responsabiluty to ensure the goods are looked after whilst on loan to you, any breakages, missing items or damaged items will be charged to you.
This inlcudes leaving items at a venue/hotel or guests taking home items that do not belong to them.
Please ensure all guests and venue staff know which items are on hire as you will be liable for any damages/missing items or breakages.
*All prices stated do not include delivery or set up. These are additional extras so please ask for a quote.
* All tables and chairs should be set out and in place ready for our staff to come in and start dressing the room.
It is not our job to get out or arrange tables and chairs for your event.
If we have to do so you will be charged an extra fee of £75.00 for us having to do so.
We also reserve the right to leave the venue and return when all items are in place ready for us to start our job, which may result in your time schedule of the day being interrupted.
* All items should be removed in time for our arrival the following day. Our delivery, set up and collection service does not include the removal of goods so all chairs and tables etc need to be stripped by yourself prior to us arriving.